Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,026 (€428) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (44 minutes ago)