Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,380 (Mex$ 4,169) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)