Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,360 (Mex$ 7,865) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)