Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,699 (£360) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)