Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,152 (€394) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)