Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,981 (40,973 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)