Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.479 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨79,643 (10,649 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)