Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.259 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,285 (10,646 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)