Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,570 (3,419 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)