Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11026 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,151 (182,751 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)