Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.687 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,604 (4,319 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)