Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10554 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨134,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨124,281 (CH$1,177,534) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)