Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10863 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨139,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨131,910 (CH$1,214,351) in Osorno.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)