Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,704 (CH$155,685) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)