Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,182 (€426) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)