Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,427 (912TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)