Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,149 (1,928TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)