Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.524 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,349 (551TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)