Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.303 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,105 (567TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,400 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)