Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,114 (2,072TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)