Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.177 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,631 (kr 5,702) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)