Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,439 (kr 6,389) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)