Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.455 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,876 (kr 6,136) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)