Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,236 (11,641 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)