Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,703 (18,601 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)