Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,310 (¥37,895) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)