Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,446 (¥71,403) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)