Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,558 (¥45,508) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)