Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,056 ($b1,282) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)