Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.501 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,400 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,107 ($b391) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)