Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,266 (R$ 23,031) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨366,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)