Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,748 (2,590 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)