Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.885 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,092 (5,465 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)