Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,870 (25,449 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)