Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19189 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,770 (97,821 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)