Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,527 (93,732 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)