Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨34,225 (168,606 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (26 minutes ago)