Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.522 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,818 (568 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)