Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.635 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,002 (4,366 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)