Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,481 (€376) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)