Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,062 (€353) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)