Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.524 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨144,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨129,078 (6,968 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)