Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18089 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,076 (160,735 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)