Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,734 (руб 12,010) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)