Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,354 (руб 9,983) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (43 minutes ago)