Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.443 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨100,092 (5,427 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)