Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨103,006 (5,420 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)