Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.722 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨134,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨127,891 (6,485 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)