Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,512 (Php17,728) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (32 minutes ago)