Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,323 (Php15,907) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)