Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.352 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,666 (Php54,471) in Olongapo City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)