Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,814 ($214) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)