Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,716 (¥37,673) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)