Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,813 (¥29,838) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (17 minutes ago)