Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.257 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,447 (16,261 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)