Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.712 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,765 (kr1,726) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (37 minutes ago)