Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.800 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,960 (kr1,731) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)