Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.344 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,388 (kr3,905) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)