Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.073 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,321 (kr4,202) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)