Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.543 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,199 (GH₵1,939) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)