Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.945 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,935 (GH₵1,401) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (38 minutes ago)