Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.911 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,670 (GH₵447) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)