Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,170 (¥52,210) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)