Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.648 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,759 (Mex$ 6,514) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)