Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨329,049 (€3,877) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)