Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,119 (¥82,995) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)