Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.622 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨53,612 (Mex$ 14,801) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)