Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,522 (Mex$ 4,044) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)