Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,024 (руб 19,324) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)