Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,921 (руб 22,862) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)