Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,912 (35,047 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)