Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,771 (18,893 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)