Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,361 (22,621 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)