Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.890 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,933 (R$ 5,678) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)