Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,001 (R$ 1,427) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (33 minutes ago)