Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.713 INR / XPF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 76% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨840,332 (1,179,129 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨478,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)