Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 INR / XPF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 70% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨748,749 (1,129,128 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨440,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)