Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18560 INR / MRO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,728 (187,114 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)