Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18018 INR / MRO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,427 (91,168 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)