Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.927 INR / MRU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨114,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨108,517 (56,305 UM) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)