Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.357 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨343,611 (£3,803) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨263,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)