Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.308 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,388 (£412) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)