Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.932 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨342,454 (43,176 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)