Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.167 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨390,472 (47,810 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨288,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)