Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.969 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,378 (4,690 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)