Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.407 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,344 (Mex$ 8,319) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)