Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.569 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,740 (﷼ 756) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)