Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.849 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,585 (﷼ 779) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)