Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.000 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,674 (﷼ 184) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)