Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.877 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,219 (﷼ 750) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)