Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.891 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,350 (﷼ 197) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)