Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.033 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,911 (﷼ 117) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)