Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,941 (руб 10,450) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)