Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,611 (руб 8,403) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)