Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,326 (руб 12,574) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)