Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨141,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨123,391 (руб 115,025) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)